ParaQuad Tas. Inc. membership includes individuals with spinal cord injuries and other physical disabilities, their families and friends as well as interested members of the general public looking for a place to turn for awareness, education and a sense of community.
Why become a member?
- Membership places you at the decision-making heart of the largest physical disability organization in Tasmania for individuals with spinal cord injuries and other physical disabilities.
- Through membership, communities are improved, friendships are built and advocacy begins to make a difference.
- Membership allows you to add your voice to important Tasmanian initiatives for people with physical disabilities.
- Members are kept informed on what ParaQuad Tas. is undertaking.
- Financial members who are Tasmanian residents receive a Paraview Newsletter every month.
- A strong, active membership allows ParaQuad Tas. Inc. to reflect a unified voice for change and advocacy for persons with disabilities across Tasmania on issues that impact on all our lives.
ParaQuad Tas. Inc. works with members to:
- Provide a forum to express your ideas
- Build bridges between members and their communities
- Facilitate social integration and community participation
- Enhance the quality of life of the membership and their families
- Cultivate the spirit of mutual help and teamwork
- Provide member and community education, information and referal, peer support and advocacy
- Ensure that ParaQuad Tas. Inc. remains relevant and that members needs remain at the heart of our priority setting